I was tagged by Holly over at Nut Free Nerd. Thank you so much for the tag!!
- As silly as this sounds, but my bedroom. I feel safe in my room. I painted my room shortly after we moved in (got a blue accent wall), discovered the wonders of a duvet cover so you can easily change out your bedding for the seasons, been collecting so much art from comic cons to put on my walls, doors and bookshelves, and I’ve begun retiring hand-me-down furniture and instead purchasing a few new furniture pieces to make my room my own oasis. My bedroom just screams *ME.*
- My cats – have you heard Charlie Puth’s song “See You Again?” Well, that’s honestly how I feel about my cats when I go to work every day (8 hours away from my cats is a long time). I know that’s probably ridiculously cheesy, but I can’t help it. I love my cats. They’re my best friends.
- Books! When reality gets hard to bear, I always immerse myself in a fantasy where the world is full of magic and the possibilities are endless.
- Music – This is so cliche, but I don’t think I could live without it. I really like to sing despite not being any good at it. Musicals and Disney soundtracks are my personal faves.
- Speaking of Disney! Disney movies are just… life. I’ve been to Disney World once for a dance team trip in high school and I JUST WANT TO GO BACK SO BADLY.
- Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins from Tarzan! This was my anthem through college (I studied Anthropology). Pretty much this entire soundtrack makes me happy.
- Perm by Bruno Mars: “Man, look at you, been walking in here looking all pretty and angry and mean and good.” C’mon, son.
Can I also say that “Psych” the TV show makes me happy, too? Because it does!
- Love Is An Open Door from Frozen. Anna is my princess.
- Brand New by Ben Rector
- So Close from Enchanted. She probably doesn’t remember this, but one time my friend said I remind her of Giselle and I’ve nEVER LET IT GO. I love this entire movie to bits and pieces. This song is just soooo… ~romantic.~
Hope you enjoyed this one! It was fun to do.
NOTE: All gifs shown were created by me, but feel free to use wherever (just don’t claim as your own)!