I was tagged by Steph over at Lost: Purple Quill! Thank you so much Steph!! Her blog is full of in depth and insightful book reviews – I highly recommend you check her out!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
So without any more delay, here’s my ~*~aesthetic~*~
This was a bunch of fun to make! I had to throw in one of my photos of my cat because it wouldn’t be true to me if at least one of them wasn’t in there!
So in summary:
- I love minimalist tattoos. If I would get a tattoo it would be a small one probably relating to The Lord of the Rings.
- I really like having greenery in the house.
- I love oxford shoes.
- I have an interest in photography.
- One of my favorite animals are sheep.
- My favorite color is green.
- I like having a clean and organized desk and bedroom.
- I’m a big fan of all things Disney.
- I wish I lived in a Hobbit hole.
Hope you enjoyed this!
Until next time~~