I was somehow nominated by Beth over at Reading Every Night and I still just can’t even fathom that she noticed me???!! (dying on the inside right now)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
So, without further ado, let’s get to answering some questions!
- Would you rather witness the beginning of the earth or the ending of the earth and why?
This is deep. Can I choose both? Would be fascinating. But I choose the beginning. To see it all come together just… wow. I can’t even fathom how amazing that would be.
- Why did you call your blog what you did?
Well I definitely wanted my name to be in it since it’s my blog but I love alliteration so Bridget & Books was perfect and very self-explanatory on what my blog is about.
- What social cause do you feel the strongest about (e.g. LGBTQ+ rights, animal rights, etc.)?
Hands down it’s got to be feminism! And intersectional feminism at that because I believe all women should be equal to men.
- Give five amazing bloggers a shout-out, share the love.
Jackie, Charlotte, Esther, M & B, and Ashleigh!
- Post a picture of a beautiful book cover.
- Pick your two favourite characters of all time. Now sacrifice one! (The universe is at stake)
Harry Potter and Bilbo Baggins. And omg omgomgomgomgomodmgdknfjdnkdnb Bilbo I am so sorry.
- If the apocalypse was coming and you had to evacuate Earth, what are three things you would take with you (both bookish and non-bookish items accepted)?
My cATS!! (And I’m counting them as one item lol), my laptop, and my phone because it has all my music on it.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my student loan debt. *Laughs until it turns into tears*
- Share one of your favourite quotes!
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien
- Tell us about the last book you read; what did you love/hate about it?
I just finished reading Windwitch. I loved all the character development that occurred and I hated how long it took me to finish it…
- Share one song that you feel would be a perfect fit for your favourite book character.
I will forever think of this video for Ron and Hermione.
- My Paper Infinity
- Lost: Purple Quill
- World of Books
- Emma the Book Lover
- Paperback Bri
- Too Much of a Book Nerd
- The Unicorn Wishes
- Chapter Adventures
- Closet Readers
- The Book Lagoon
- A Frolic Through Fiction
If you’ve already done this tag, don’t feel obligated to do it again!
- What was the most recent book you finished?
- If you could have one author sign something for you, who would it be and why?
- Who is the character you hate most?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the oldest book you own that you still have not read yet?
- Who do you want to write your biography?
- What is your favorite season to read?
- What is a book you despise, but everyone loves?
- Which book do you always recommend to friends?
- What does it take for a book cover to attract your eye?
- Do you associate any scents to a book? What is it and why?