In order to break the ice, I thought it would be easy to just do a basic “get to know me” tag. Here are a couple of questions I’ve found that will hopefully give a brief intro for you guys.
- Are you named after anyone? No. I guess that’s a pretty boring answer. Sorry!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who? Me? Never! (always.)
- What is your eye color? Blue-grey. But for the sake of this blog, let’s pretend they’re grey so I’m not as basic…
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings!
- Favorite smells? Trees! Especially Christmas trees.
- What is your favorite book? This is a tough one. Probably The Order of the Phoenix.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I’ve been to Illinois a couple times for family reunions. I’ve never been outside of the country. 😦
- What are your hobbies? Reading (obvs) and making gifs for my tumblr…
- Do you have any pets? I have two cats, Peter Kitty and Charlie. They’re my best friends!
- Do you have any siblings? I have an older sister who is married now (so old!), but we’re still best friends.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I’m already “grown up” with a full time job, but I still don’t have a career plan or path or anything. One day at a time…
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? I have A LOT. Mainly Community Channel, PeruseProject, Ingrid Nilsen, Tessa Violet, Carrie Fletcher, abookutopia, and Hailey In Bookland.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? The “I’ve given up on life a long time ago” look.
- Tell us one of your bad habits! Peeling my nails when I’m bored. Which results in my nails always being short because, as it turns out, I’m always bored.
Hopefully you found that somewhat interesting! Stay tuned for the next post!